Pluton Biosciences Launches New Website Highlighting Microbial Testing Division Microbe Inotech
Pluton Biosciences is pleased to announce that it has launched a new website, branding and updated services for its microbial testing division, Microbe Inotech Laboratories (MiL). Pluton Biosciences acquired the 29-year-old laboratory, which provides environmental pathogen testing and identification, at the start of 2020.
Microbe Inotech's new website features an updated logo and branding, plus pages highlighting staff bios, laboratory testing certifications, recent company news and an updated line of testing capabilities. The new website can be viewed at www.microbeinotech.com.
"Keeping businesses and their staff and customers safe from dangerous microbes is Microbe Inotech's top priority, so we wanted to make sure that the new website conveys that particularly important message. We also wanted a new website that was welcoming to visitors, simple to navigate, and provided easy-to-understand descriptions of available testing services," said Pluton CEO Charlie Walch. "I believe Microbe Inotech's new website achieves these goals."
Testing services featured on Microbe Inotech's new website include:
- Water Quality - Testing water samples for pathogens such as Legionella, E. coli and Salmonella that can grow undetected in water systems and cause waterborne illnesses.
- Healthcare - Comprehensive water, air and surface testing for dangerous microbes in healthcare and nursing home facilities.
- Environmental - Identifying microbial pathogens in the environment through bioremediation, soil, water and mycotoxin testing.
- Agricultural - Soil testing to evaluate plant-microbe interactions, amendments, herbicides and plant and animal pathogens.
- Microbial Research and Discovery - Discovering new ways to use bacteria, fungi and viruses to make next-generation products for the pesticide, agriculture, pharma and bioremediation industries through MiL's parent company Pluton Biosciences.
- Industrial - Quality screening for microbial contaminants to ensure product quality and to safeguard manufacturing processes and products.
- Microbial Identification - Utilizing state-of-the-art genomic approaches to identify various types of bacteria, yeast and fungi present in a variety of environmental samples.
For more information about Microbe Inotech, visit www.microbeinotech.com or call 1.800.688.9144.
About Pluton Biosciences
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, Pluton Biosciences researches and mines beneficial microbes in the soil for use in sustainable bioproducts across a variety of industries, including pesticide, agriculture, pharmaceutical, and bioremediation. Pluton's Micromining platform targets new microbial solutions quickly and inexpensively, speeding the introduction of novel natural products through the research and development pipeline to market. For more information about Pluton Biosciences, visit www.plutonbio.com.
About Microbe Inotech Laboratories
Founded 29 years ago by Dr. Bruce Hemming, St. Louis-based Microbe Inotech Laboratories (MiL) employs experienced technicians with the latest technology and equipment to scan a variety of environmental samples for known pathogens and contaminants. MiL finds the dangerous microbes in air, fluids, and solids to protect businesses and the public from potential health hazards and liabilities. MiL holds USDA permits to accept soil and water samples nationally and internationally for testing and is an ELITE Certified Lab for Legionella testing. Microbe Inotech is the testing brand for Pluton Biosciences, a microbial discovery and testing company based in St. Louis. For more information, visit www.microbeinotech.com.